€3,90 international (3-7 days)
Free on orders of 2+ jewels
15B Rue Saint-Symphorien
We're proud to donate to some incredible associations working to protect endangered species. Over €16,000 donated thanks to you. To find out more
- 1μ fine gold plated pewter or 10μ silver plated varnished
- Resistant and durable - 2 year warranty
- Adjustable chain or recycled adjustable cord for any wrist (men, women and children)
- Charm size Lion : 17*13mm
Joli et de bonne qualité. Livraison rapide. je recommande
The king of animals has been a universal symbol of strength, power and endurance since the dawn of time. Living in a community, it is one of the most loyal and tender of animals. Yet the lion population is declining, and if nothing changes, it is estimated that they will have disappeared from the wild in 20 years' time.
Role in the ecosystem
The lion is a crucial link in maintaining the delicate balance of ecosystems, and its role as a hunter helps prevent certain species, such as the baboon, from over-exploiting and attacking crops and herds.
Why is this species endangered?
- humans are the greatest threat to the lion's survival in the
- Rapid agricultural expansion and human population growth
- Hunters depleting the lion's supply of game (antelope, buffalo, etc.), which are essential to the lion's survival
- farmers hunting lions to protect their livestock
- poaching of lions for their skin or bones to China or Laos
Over the past 20 years, the lion population has declined by 43%.
Made in France
We promote French know-how and create jobs.
Supporting the animal cause
Every purchase supports animal protection associations.
An eco-responsible approach
We keep our carbon footprint to a minimum.
Original gift idea
Women, men and children, give a gift with meaning.
Combining pleasure, symbolism and impact
We don't offer products. What we offer is a raison d'être, an object with sentimental value and deep meaning. This translates into the creation of jewelry inspired by spirit animals, the animal representations of our personality, made in France in an eco-responsible way and supporting the animal cause. This raison d'être is embodied in five commitments. Discover them now...